Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanks Bonnie for an easy Part 5

Welcome!  If this is your first visit, I am happy you stopped by. Are you doing Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery?  I love the colors and the blocks.  It is very hard to wait for the big reveal but I think there will be at least one more part before we start building a quilt.  Remember the 80 HSTs that we set aside from part 1?   We haven't done anything with those yet!

Part 5 was a breeze.  I actually had some time on Friday and was able to do almost all of it before work.  I finished the rest in the evening.  Getting it done so quickly left me time to sew some on part 1 and cut out the rest of it. I also cut all my neutral for part 2.  My goal is to have enough of each part done so when the reveal happens I am able to assemble some of the top.

Here are my blocks for part 5.  I think the four with the black corners will go in the quilt corners. Or the may be a transition point somewhere in the middle.




We had a wonderful Christmas and hope yours was wonderful as well.  Here's wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.  To get back the the Monday Part 5 link up on Quiltville click  here.

Joyfully looking forward to 2015!
Terry

1 comment:

  1. Like your colors. Will be so fun to see everyone's sewn together.

    ReplyDelete