Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas! and Grand Illusion Part 4

It is time once again to link up to Bonnie's page and see what everyone has been up to this past few days.  I for one am getting really excited about the final quilt.  I love all the blocks so far and have tried putting them in different combos but just can't seem to get in Bonnie's head.

I have been finishing up Christmas wrapping and making some treats for the Christmas party so I don't have much to show.  I did manage to sew 6 of the part 4 blocks.  Three of each design.  I had to lay out my pieces and really pay attention to make sure those neutral pieces ended up in the correct location.

Here they are. This picture isn't great but it shows my progress. Were you able to get some done this weekend?  If you have started don't give up. And if you haven't give it a try. 






Merry Christmas to all!  Hope you get a little time to sew and a lot of time to spend with family and friends.  You may return to the link up by clicking here.
Joyfully piecing,
Terry


  


2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking good! I can't figure out how Bonnie is going to put these blocks together, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete