Tuesday, December 5, 2017

On Ringo Lake 2017 Part 2 Link Up

Well, fellow adventurers, the link up was Sunday but here it is Tuesday. I have made some progress  My geese and wings are cut.  These are the geese on top of piles of wings.  I love these colors, even put in some yellow and orange.  Thinking sunrise and sunset.

I used Bonnie's new Essential Triangle Tool.  After cutting a few and testing sewing they are making the grade.  I am sliver trimming but I like that better than geese being too small and it gets rid of the dog ears.  Here are my 3 test subjects and my first complete set of chain pieced geese, ironed and ready to trim.  

And these just need another wing.  There are a lot more to do but the cutting is done so this will go faster now.


Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am.  Click here to get back to the Part 2 link up. Thanks for visiting.

Joyfully piecing a flock of geese,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. Your geese look great! You have a great variety of color in your units!

    ReplyDelete