Saturday, January 31, 2015

Joining Drop and Give Me Twenty 2015




This is a quick post to get in on the fun and get something done in the month of February. Find out more here.  And now for my pledge.

 I, Terry,  am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's third annual DaGMT event, and pledge to stitch, sew, quilt, or some related activity for at least 20 minutes every day of the month of February, 2015. In doing so I hope to get Grand Illusion to top status, the same for Nevada Skies (aka My Blue Heaven) and make headway on several other UFO's that have taken a back seat since I went back to work.  I found this through Purple Moose,  followed the link and I thank Beth Helfter for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join." 

Joyfully stitching 20  minutes a day,
Terry




No comments:

Post a Comment